WEEKLY MOWING SERVICE
Mowing is one of the most important factors in maintaining a good lawn. A professional mower and proper mowing techniques all help to ensure a smooth, well groomed appearance for your lawn. Our courteous crews have years of experience doing all types of lawns, each week we will mow, trim, and blow any clippings off any walkways and driveways.
SPRING YARD & LEAF CLEAN UP
Our Spring clean-up service is the proper service to start off with after a long winter. The turf needs to be cleaned and stimulated to begin a healthy growing process. Your lawn needs to be cleaned of leaves and debris that have accumulated over the winter months. We blow out shrub beds, and congested areas, clean the leaves from your lawn and then mow & bag your lawn to get it off to good start.
TURF AERATION (One of the best things, you can do for your lawn)
POWER RAKING (DETHATCHING)
SIDEWALK, DRIVE AND CURB EDGING
Power edging of your concrete walks, driveway and curbs will give your lawn a neat clean appearance. Clean lawn edges along concrete surfaces which adds to a well-manicured appearance. If you have not had this done recently, you will be surprised at how much this improves your properties appearance. Our crews utilize their skills and experience throughout the growing season providing this service. We recommend that you have this service performed monthly.
SHRUB PRUNING & SHAPING
5 APPLICATION FERTILIZATION PROGRAM
We use professional fertilizers formulated for Minnesota lawns that are safe and effective.
- Application #1 Spring (Applied April 1 - May 17 ) Granular Slow-Release fertilizer, and Crabgrass prevention.
- Application #2 Broadleaf Weed Control (Applied May 1 - May 31)
- Application #3 Summer Granular Slow-Release fertilizer (Applied May 15 - June 30)
- Application #4 Early Fall (Applied August 15 - September 30) Granular Slow-Release fertilizer
- Application #5 Winterizer (Applied September 25 - November 10) Specially formulated granular fertilizer to enhance root regeneration and promotes a healthier, greener lawn in the spring
Fall Yard & Leaf Clean Up
We prepare your lawn for winter by removing all leaves and debris. Your lawn will go into the winter months in the best shape possible.